Find out how to make the best Butter Chicken recipe with simple ingredients from the supermarket. All you need are the following basic ingredients and a packet of my special Butter Chicken spice mix and it couldn’t be easier. 600g x Boneless Chicken cut in 2 cm cubes 1 x Packet of Butter Chicken Spice Mix 3 x Tablespoons Butter 1 x Medium Onion – finely chopped 135g x Tomato Paste (Watties) 300ml x Cream (substitute with coconut cream if you don’t want it so rich) 150ml x Milk
- Place chicken & Butter Chicken Spice Mix in a bowl and toss chicken to coat.
- Melt butter in a pan & cook onion until translucent.
- Add chicken & fry for about 3 mins.
- Stir in the tomato paste, milk & cream and mix well.
- Simmer for 10 minutes or until cooked.