Here’s how to make a fantastic Moroccan Lamb with this great recipe!
All you need are the following basic ingredients and a packet of my special Moroccan Lamb spice mix and it couldn’t be easier.
600g x Lamb cut in cubes
1 x Packet of Moroccan Lamb Spice Mix
1 x Large Onion
1 x Red Capsicum
400g x Tin Chopped Tomatoes
100g x Dried Apricots
400g x tinned Chickpeas
1 x Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Dice the onions and capsicum
- Cut the apricots in half
- Put the oil & onion in a pan, fry until cooked
- Add the Lamb and brown
- Add the Moroccan Lamb Spice Mix and stir
- Add the capsicum, tomatoes & 150ml of water
- Add the apricots and chickpeas
- Cover and simmer for 1 hour
- Check the lamb is cooked
Serve with couscous and salad.